Frequently Asked Questions


FAQ Categories

Service charge & ground rent Payments

We offer different ways for you to make payments for your service charge or ground rent invoices and our friendly finance team is always available to help

This is the easiest way to pay. The benefits of setting up a direct debit are:

  • Peace of mind – we will make arrangements to collect amounts due as per your bills
  • You can leave behind the hassle of phoning to pay by card or posting a cheque
  • Direct debit is the most secure form of payment and you are protected by the DD Guarantee

Simply speak to your On-site Manager for a mandate form to sign and return to the Head Office Sales Ledger Team and we can set this up for you.

You can make a payment on receipt of your bill by BACS.  Simply transfer the monies owed direct to the bank details shown on your bills making sure you use your tenant reference as the payment reference so we can allocate your payment to your record easily.

You can give us a call on 01425 888910 and ask to speak with our friendly Sales Ledger team. They will take card payments over the phone and all you need is your tenant reference so we can allocate the payment.

We accept cheques made payable to Churchill Estates.  Send this by post to our Sales Ledger team at Churchill Estates Management, McCarthy House, Yeoman Road, Ringwood, BH24 3FA along with your tenant reference number so we can allocate the payment.

Late payments can impact on the high level of service and maintenance we wish to provide your development.  Late/non -payments should not result in other Owners being penalised as a result of a shortfall in the funds. 

Invoices should be paid as they fall due. However, in the event of late/non-payment, we will take the necessary credit control action, including legal action if necessary. 

We will always work with Owners to reduce the risk of this happening and request that Owners contact us in advance if they foresee any problems with making the required service charge payment.

Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are having problems paying your account. If you have a mortgage then your mortgage company may also be able to provide help.

Please do talk to us if you are having issues in paying your invoices. You may also wish to seek free, independent help and advice from the following organisations:-

Citizens Advice

Phone: 03444 111 444 (England) or 03444 772 020 (Wales/Cymru) Website: – England and Wales

National Debtline

Phone: Freephone 0808 808 4000


Step Change Debt Charity

Phone: Freephone 0800 138 1111


Civil Legal Advice

Phone: 0345 345 4 345


Didn't find what you were looking for?

If you were unable to find the answers to your questions please get in touch with our team today.

Call us 01425 888910